CCi are available to help navigate planning processes from concept design though to securing development approvals, including rezoning and development permits. Locally, we have extensive development municipal and regulatory experience.
We specialize on small to mid-sized projects where an owner or developer needs assistance with development applications. We can help navigate the municipal approval process and secure regulatory approvals.
Our extensive experience has given us the knowledge to move development projects through the process efficiently, for all types of applications including:
- Infill Development (from basement suites to multi-family residential dwellings)
- Development Variance Permits
- Development Permits
- Rezoning and Official Community Plan amendments
- Subdivision applications including preliminary layout review
- Building Permits
- Heritage Alteration Permits
- Heritage Revitalization Agreements
- Industrial and commercial land changes
- Grant Applications
CCi can create options for developments, assess financial viability, community support, and advise on the likelihood of securing municipal government approvals.
We can undertake initial development potential analysis and outline key steps to move a project forward. Following this initial analysis we can assist with development applications (subdivision, rezoning approval) inline with the development guidelines tot ensure adherence to the adopted plan and fit within the community context.